Due to the ever increasing threat that the COVID-19 pandemic thread the Town of Pineville has made the decision to until further notice restrict walk in access to our municipal buildings.
During this time our customers can make their payments and speak to us via the following methods. They are as follows:
- Customers can contact us via phone at 704-889-2001 and 704-889-2292 Monday thru Friday between the hours of 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM
- We have a drive up located in front of our building at 118 College Street that can be used to make a payment or we can answer a question (similar to a banking drive thru)
- We accept payment by phone with a Visa or MasterCard at no charge.
- We have a night depository at the front of the building located at 118 College Street to drop a check for payment before, during or after hours
- We offer Online Bill Pay via our website www.pinevilledsl.net . Contact the business office and they will be happy to assist you in setting up if you have questions
- If you would like to communicate with us via email this can be done at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your patience while we all do our part to control the spread of this virus.
Pineville Communication Systems & Electric